WHY CHOOSE PRESBYTERIAN?
We help make it easy to manage your care. Presbyterian Centennial Care is designed to keep you in good health. We can help you if you are healthy or if you have special needs or need complex healthcare services.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services has served New Mexicans for more than 110 years. We have cared for New Mexico's Medicaid members since 1997.
You will get many value-added benefits as well as the standard Centennial Care benefits if you choose Presbyterian. These are:
- Adult Routine Physical - A physical exam including lab tests and other related testing by your PCP for members age 21 and older.
- Dental varnish - Up to six applications of dental varnish provided only by a Presbyterian Centennial Care participating Primary Care Provider. This benefit only covers up to six applications for children between six months and three years of age.
- Pregnancy only Medicaid, Category 301 - Category 301 members will have access to full medical and behavioral health benefits, including prescription drug coverage and routine dental services (diagnostic, preventive, restorative, endodontics, periodontics and extractions). Alternative Benefit Plan members are not eligible unless they meet ABP exempt criteria.
- Medisafe Medication Reminder - This is a medication reminder that you can download for free to your smartphone. It can help you manage the medications for you and/or several members of your family on one phone. It can also track all the medications for you and your family and tell you when it’s time to get one or more of them refilled. It works with iPhone or those phones with Android.
- Native American traditional medicine benefit - This benefit covers the healer’s (provider’s) services for counseling and healing rituals.For Native American members only. The benefit covers a maximum of $300 per calendar year.
- Baby benefit new mother program - This is a program for pregnant women who are rewarded for participating in Presbyterian Centennial Care’s Baby Benefits program.
- Enhanced care coordination specialized services - Additional services for members in care coordination only; must be approved by a care coordinator. These services include caregiver support programs, home monitoring for high-risk members, and individualized services for members who meet criteria.
- Wellness Benefit Counseling copayment reimbursement - This benefit reimburses up to three (3) counseling visits to an approved provider.
- School Based Health Clinic (SBHC) - This benefit is to reimburse SBHC for interdisciplinary conferences conducted by the heath care staff of the SBHC. This service is for Centennial Care members and ABP members who are non-dual members.
- School Sports Physicals - A physical exam to allow children 12-18 years old to participate in sporting activates and completion of the needed forms. This is a limited physical exam and is not the same as a routine well-child exam or regular physical.
- Tabtime Vibe Vibrating Pill Time Reminder - If you find it difficult to remember when to take your medication(s) as your doctor prescribed, this modern version of the classic plastic pill case may help. Tabtime is available for less than $20, and it has five compartments with different alarms that vibrate when it’s time to take your medicine.